It’s time for another round of 10 Questions and this month we are learning about Kristin Prough, the blogger behind Bliss Makes, a DIY blog that will inspire you to get making. Kristin’s work is full of those warm earthy tones that just make you want to climb through your screen and relax in her living room with her. Check her out at Bliss Makes!
1. Describe your perfect morning.
Wake up at 7:30, ask my husband to me coffee (he makes the best coffee, also I’m lazy), 10 minutes of meditation, then take my yorkipoo, Mylo, on a walk!
2. If you were a color or pattern, what would you be and why?
I would hate to commit to one color or pattern forever, but I do still love pantatone’s color, rose quartz.
3. After a long day, what do you do to take the edge off?
I mix cbd, epsom salt, and essential oils and take a bath. I usually with play some sort of mantra from the band white sun. It’s healing for sure!
4. If you have company coming over, what’s your go to recipe to impress?
If its a party, barbicoa chicken tacos. It’s no fail, I keep the shredded chicken in a slow cooker then set up taco bar and guests can eat as they please.
5. Recommend something to me.
I know you live in California, my new favorite store is in San Diego and its called Pigment. It’s a must if you haven’t already checked it out!
6. What’s the most niche niche you are interested in?
This is a tough one, I’m interested in so many niches and try to combine them into something new on my site. Right now I’m obsessed with arranging dried flowers!
7. What is your favorite beverage?
8. What was the last thing you laughed really hard at?
My family cracks me up, I’m sure it was at something my niece or nephew did.
9. If you had $1000 to donate to any charity, where would you donate?
I am a huge animal lover, so I would most likely donate to a rescue! (Editor’s suggestion: MaeDay Rescue)
10. Do you eat in the bath?
Thanks for joining me, Kristin!